Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Friday, January 02, 2015

Santa Let Me Down...

You're Never Too Old To Be A Small Boy!

Well, I was hoping to get a particular gift this year from Santa Claus, but it appears the old bastard had me on his "Naughty" list...

I'd been itching for a pair of radio-controlled dune buggies, so the cul-de-sac could be turned into the Arena Of Death.

See, with some optional added accessories, duct tape, and a tourniquet or two, the rather prosaic game of bumper cars can be raised to a new level...

If anyone is interested in a tournament, let me know.  We'll figure out a suitable model of RC car, and have everyone buy their own.

We'll set up chairs in the driveway, and I'll provide beer, cigars, duct tape & Ginsu knives.  You provide the car, balloons, and Bactine...

(Click To Embiggenate)