Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Monday, September 22, 2014

Questionable Methods Of Recreation

Or, Do They Sell Visine By The Quart?

It's not terribly out of character for El Capitan to hole up for the weekend.  If there's nothing much going on around town, and I'm burnt out on the usual routine of book shopping & hanging at the cigar shop, I'll spend a weekend doing my imitation of a hibernating bear.

But all that changed recently...

See, I bought that laptop.  It's got Wi-Fi.  You can drag it into the bear cave with you.

And once there, you can binge-watch an entire season of a TV show in one weekend.  Hell, you can do it in one day if you can stay conscious long enough.

Sigh.  Binge-watching.  Gonna be the death of me...  I need to figure out how to do a time-lock on the DVD drive so it only works for 4 hours out of every 24.