Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Monday, August 04, 2014

More Inbox Weirdness

How Do These Bizarre People Get My Email Addy?

I got an email today at work from Muhammed Ali.

No, seriously.  Muhammed Ali.  From Pakistan, apparently.

Here's what he had to say:  (Verbatim, though I did redact personal info)

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am sending you some special information of illegal family. One person is living in Houston,Texas, USA illegally. He came from pakistan. And he is living with family since 2005 and his parents from Pakistan. And he visited USA second time. He have four children. His name is (Pakistani Name) son of  (Another Pakistani Name)

 I am sending you his Facebook address where he mentions his Lahore (Pakistan) Address and I am also sending you his elder brother address, they both working together in departmental Store (owner) and his previous home Address: (REDACTED) HOUSTON TX 77098 USA ph # 713-555-5555 and his brother number is 713-555-5554
Facebook address:(REDACTED), and his wife address on Facebook is (REDACTED)

I hope you will take action against this man as your country law, and give the punish and deport him.

Regards

Thanking You

Yeah, I'll get right on that...

Give the Punish.  Heh...